For any questions regarding New Construction, Subdivision, or RV park development requirements,
Please call Taleana Virostko at 435-414-9610 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTICE: Due to ongoing manufacturing delays and scarcity of construction materials, the completion of new construction projects may be delayed. Delays on 3-phase transformers are expected to be anywhere from 6-24 months.
Process to set up power to your property
1. The first step in getting power hooked up to your new construction facility with Garkane is to fill out and sign a "New Construction Application"
2. Provide a simple site plan, plat map with dimensions, property line, and service location. email email@example.com (click here for a site plan example)
3. Small Commercial or Irrigation accounts must provide an electric load calculation by an electrical engineer.
- 4. Submit a $390 engineering deposit. Call 435-414-9610 to pay by credit card or visit any office. The engineering fee will go towards expenses such as those incurred as part of the design process, and will be applied towards the final cost of the job. The application for new service will place the applicant's request for service into the New Construction Schedule and will also be used to establish a billing account for the new service.
5. Guide, Workflow, & Timeline for new construction process - Click Here
Handbook & Guidelines
- Click here - NEW conduit specs 2023, please review before starting your trenching
- Click here to download
(A New Construction Handbook is also available for pickup in any Garkane office)
Residential & Small Commercial New Construction Application
- Click here to fill out the Residential/Small Commercial application online).
Subdivision Development Application:
RV Park Development Application
Large Commercial 3 Phase Application