Propane Service Application
View and pay your propane bill online
Serving Southern Utah the Cooperative Way
Beginning in 1998, Garkane Energy began offering Propane Gas service. The propane division was spun off into an independent, wholly-owned subsidiary effective January 1, 2003. Garkane Propane, Inc. has grown to serve customers throughout Southern Utah and Northern Arizona. Garkane Propane pledges to mirror the way Garkane Energy has run its electricity business for over 75 years: providing safe, reliable service at reasonable, stable prices.
Due to recent volatility in the propane market, our prices are not available online.
Please call 1-866-735-4280 for current pricing and information.
468 N. Hwy 89, Hatch, UT 84735
Online Application for Propane Service - Scroll down
The undersigned (hereafter called Customer) requests Garkane Propane, Inc. Hatch, UT (hereafter called Supplier) to install Gas service at the service address indicated and inconsideration thereof, Customer agrees to the following:
1. Use of tank: To assure safety in deliver and servicing, not to allow any other supplier or servicing agent to attempt to supply or service the equipment that Supplier provides;
2. Payments: To pay equipment fee and LP-Gas invoices within twenty (20) days of receipt. Late fees shall be applied if payment is not received before the next billing period.
3. Taxes: To pay all licenses, personal property taxes or any other taxes or assessments that may be levied on any equipment that Customer may lease from Supplier.
4. Location: Not to change the location or manner of installation of the Supplier's equipment unless Customer has first obtained written consent from the Supplier.
5. Access & Removal: To provide safe and unobstructed access to tank location. The customer agrees that in areas with limited access due to snow, ice, mud or other travel restrictions, that deliveries may be delayed until these conditions improve allowing for safe deliveries. Customer authorizes the Supplier to enter Customer's premises at any reasonable times to service equipment, deliver LP-gas and upon termination of Supplier's LP gas Service Agreement, to remove said equipment from the premises. Supplier assumes no responsibility for damage caused by Customer's breach of agreement to provide safe and unobstructed access.
6. SUPPLY LP GAS: To supply customer at the address listed above a minimum of two (2) times the capacity of the supplied tank in any twelve (12) month period during this Agreement, except as modified by government regulations and the rules and regulations of the Company.
7. SUPPLY AND MAINTAIN EQUIPMENT: To provide the LP-gas equipment listed above, to install the same in a thorough and workman like manner, and to maintain the same in safe working order for the convenience of Customer.
8. RULES AND REGULATIONS: Customer agrees to be bound by the Articles of Incorporation, the By-Laws and amendments thereto and such rules and regulations as may be adopted from time to time by the Board of Directors of the Company.
COMPANY AND CUSTOMER MUTUALLY AGREE:
9. DURATION OF AGREEMENT: This agreement shall commence on the date written below and continue in effect until (a) canceled by either party giving (30) days written notice from one to the other, or (b) canceled by Company upon Customer’s nonpayment of LP-gas bill or violation of the Company’s Bylaws or rules and regulations.
10. TANK RENTAL FEES: Tank rental fees are charged yearly.
120 gallon - $50 Underground Tank Rental
250 gallon - $60 250 gallon - $70
325 gallon - $80 500 gallon - $100
500 gallon - $100 1000 gallon - $150
1000 gallon - $200
11. CUSTOMER RECEIVING EQUIPMENT AND INDEMNIFICATION: Customer shall at their own risk and expense furnish, install and keep in good safe condition all propane lines, machinery, and apparatus which may be required for receiving propane from the Company at the point of delivery and for distribution and utilizing such propane, and will indemnify and hold harmless the liability and expense, including attorney’s fees, by reason of any injury to or death of any person, or damage to any property, occasioned or caused by any defect in the condition or construction of such lines, machinery, or apparatus, or any part thereof, or by reason of any negligence on the part of the customer in installing, maintaining, using or operating such lines, machinery or apparatus.
No liability shall be attach to the Company for any failure to deliver propane hereunder due to acts of God, or any other cause whatsoever except its own voluntary act or any neglect to exercise reasonable care and diligence in the performance of the agreement herein contained, and Company shall have the right to suspend temporarily the delivery of propane hereunder for the purpose of making repairs or improvements of its system.
12. TITLE: That title to the Company equipment covered by this Agreement shall remain in Company; that title to LP-gas delivered by Company into the supplied tank shall remain in Company until LP-gas invoice therefor is paid in full.
13. AGREEMENT NOT ASSIGNABLE: This Agreement shall not be assignable by Customer without prior written consent of Company. This Agreement shall not be transferred by operation of law or otherwise without the written consent of the company.
14. ATTORNEY’S FEES: In the event of legal proceeding involving this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be paid reasonable attorney’s fees by the other party.
BY SIGNING THE CUSTOMER AUTHORIZES THE SUPPLIER TO KEEP THE TANK TOPPED OFF. THIS PLACES THE RESPONSIBILITY OF CHECKING THE LEVEL OF THE TANK ON THE SUPPLIER. DELIVERY CAN OCCUR EVERY 4 TO 6 WEEKS.